We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fee when leaving Aruba

Chicago, Illinois...
4 posts
Save Topic
Fee when leaving Aruba

This is my first trip to Aruba. I was told by an airlines employee who visited Aruba a few years back with her family, that when leaving Aruba, there is a fee to pay at the airport. I think this was in customs. She also said you had to have cash, no credit cards accepted. They were not prepared for this and they had to scramble to find the money for four people. She said this was unexpected and they had no knowledge of a fee to leave Aruba.

Does anyone know about this and how much it is? I will need to keep money aside just for this, especially since we are on a tight budget.

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fee when leaving Aruba

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147247-s301/Aruba:Ca…

Should be included in your ticket price but you need to check.

2. Re: Fee when leaving Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 23, 2014