We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Us Airways Flight 754 PHL to PARIS

Moorestown, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Us Airways Flight 754 PHL to PARIS

Has anyone taken this flight? I have booked 3 tickets, Row 37 Seats GH and F. F is an aisle seat and there is NO seat E in rows 37-41. I have searched every seat map site in the internet and not one seems to have the correct configuration of the Airbus 330. I called airline and they said it's just an open space. I've read on some sites that there's actually no space, but just 3 seats together and none of them are aligned with the row in front therefore tray tables and monitors are not centered. Anyone have any insight? The flights were over $1200 each and it seems ridiculous to be stuck in a bad seat for 8 hours.

Detroit, MI
Destination Expert
for Detroit, Travel Gadgets and Gear
Level Contributor
6,527 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Us Airways Flight 754 PHL to PARIS

All A330s narrow in the back and go from a four wide center configuration to three. Not all seat maps on the internet show realistic spacing, so some may show a gap in the middle. Looks to me like seatguru has it right.

If you are worried about the alignment of tray tables, take the second three seat row as it will be properly aligned with the three seat row in front. No matter what you are at the back of a very large aircraft.

Moorestown, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Us Airways Flight 754 PHL to PARIS

Thanks. This is what I feared. And I booked the first row of 3, the second would have made sense had I known. I think it might be worth the $50 upgrade per seat to have choice seats in row 15.

3. Re: Us Airways Flight 754 PHL to PARIS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 24, 2014