We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaii

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
155 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hawaii

If you've never been to Hawaii before, would you choose 3 days in Waikiki and 5 days on the north shore in a condo, or the entire time on maui? We are both 61. If we like it, we'll try and get back in maybe 3 years, I kind of thought oahu first and then maui on a later trip?

Pam

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hawaii

The entire time on Maui, no question.

But, this is the air travel forum. You may want to post in the Hawaii forum.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hawaii

Definitely a question for the Hawaii forum.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hawaii

No further questions needed, Maui the whole time. But yes, wrong forum for this question.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
155 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hawaii

Sorry about the forum, I didn't realize it until after I had posted it.

pam

p a
unict
Level Contributor
369 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hawaii

Both are beautiful. What are your goals for the trip and what are your interests?

As to air travel, since you're here, try to get the longest leg of your flights on a wide-body nonstop.

6. Re: Hawaii

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 24, 2014