We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Canada Boeing 777-200LR (77L)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Air Canada Boeing 777-200LR (77L)

Hi- I'll be travelling to Sydney next week on Air Canada and have a few questions about the planes I'll be on.

I'll be on Airbus A330-300(333) from Toronto to Vancouver. Boeing 777-200LR(77L) from Vancouver to Sydney- are the power ports powerful enough to keep my MacBook Pro or IPhone 4S fully charged when plugged in or is it too weak to be even considered a successful power port?

I'll be sitting at 18A, Bulkhead. ECONOMY.

Thanks.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Canada Boeing 777-200LR (77L)

anyone?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,345 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Canada Boeing 777-200LR (77L)

It will be powerful enough. Never had a problem using it for any laptop I have traveled with

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Canada Boeing 777-200LR (77L)

I have never had any difficulty with the onboard power on any Air Canada aircraft. You should be fine.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Canada Boeing 777-200LR (77L)

Hello. I'm a former AC cabin crew. It won't be a problem at all on both aircrafts. You can even use the regular plug and the USB plug at the same time for both your devices. Those things are powerful enough that even if your devices are drained, they will charge up.

5. Re: Air Canada Boeing 777-200LR (77L)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 23, 2014