We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bruni airlines

Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Bruni airlines

Hi all,

I have bought tickets online and I have confirmation of my booking, I want to chose my seat but u can't .

Did anyone booked with Brunei air before? When can I chose my seats ?

Broadford, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,594 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bruni airlines

Hi, I travelled with Royal Brunei late last year Mel-LHR_Mel.

I could choose my seats from 24 hours prior to the flight at both ends. (Economy class)

Cheers,

Fay

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bruni airlines

If you want to choose specific seats prior to online check-in, call your local office. I did this recently and staff were very obliging.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bruni airlines

We chose our seats 24 hours before but now that I know I can book them by phone I will do that if we fly with them again so thanks bimdonesia for the info.

4. Re: Bruni airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 20, 2014