We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edreams complain

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Edreams complain

I had booked a trip to Amsterdam for 3 people, going 22nd feb, return 24th feb.Hotel bookings 22nd and 23rd feb.When the tickets came iot showed return 34th march.they refuse to do anything about it.I was made to purchase return ticet again,Where can I complain and get a refund

email address- bakehaven@hotmail.com

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
38,424 posts
999 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Edreams complain

I am still aghast that folk are having issues with eDreams - aghast, I tell you.

How could this be happening? I mean, there are 23 separate threads on TA, with mostly negative comments about eDreams, and some are many, many posts long.

Are those totally invisible to others? Does the Search engine on TA fail to work any longer?

Other than the siren song of "cheap," why, oh why, would anybody, over the age of 4, book with eDreams? Is "cheap" THAT big a draw?

Hunt, shaking head, and totally aghast.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Edreams complain

As I needed to go urgently to visit a seriously ill relative I had no choice but to choose another airline.

==========================

What is it about emergency journeys and third parties?

Is it now compulsary to book with a shonky fly-by-night booker if you have to take an emergency flight? So many on here do it it's unreal.

Edited: 2:45 am, July 17, 2014
Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
49,457 posts
431 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Edreams complain

>>>As I needed to go urgently to visit a seriously ill relative I had no choice but to choose another airline.<<<

Edreams isn't an airline. As you have found out now, it's a very poor third party booking service.

Kempton Park
1 post
Save Reply
44. Re: Edreams complain

Dear All

I believe that i stand to loose R14,400.00 with this edreams agency.

I booked two tickets for part of the Easter Week-end ,from O.R. THAMBO to GEORGE

When printing the itenery for the flights ,only to find we were booked on the forward yourney i.e.

O.R Thambo to PE

Next day PE to CT

Same day CT to GEORGE

On the return flight the following:

George to Cape Town

Next day Cape Town to O.R Thambo.

After several calls to a RSA number i.e. 011 885 6250 a Lady by the name of Mrs DEEPAK answer the phone.

During the time that i was on the line ,for more than a hour, i could hear how the call was diverted.

Only to find out that the office of MANGO …Edreams is in INDIA and the bank in BARCELONA.

There is not a change in HELL that any body will get his money back from this Company.

I have to ask the following to MANGO AIRLINES

HOW the Hell is it possible that this company work on the name of MANGO in RSA

How can MANGO allow this.

How can SAA allow this to a company (MANGO) which he (SAA) underwrite.

Or is here a SA GOVERNMENT CONNECTION ? Only a question asked ?

On which i am entitled to an answer.

To all COMPLAINERS the following:

You will not get your money back.

If you want to make a court case …You will have to travel to BARCELONA or INDIA>

The best is not to Travel with MANGO ,due to that they allow edreams to use their name on the EDREAMS site

Some of my friends , my family and myself already switched to KALULA .COM or BRITISH AIR WAYS

Kind Regards

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Edreams complain

The best is not to Travel with MANGO ,due to that they allow edreams to use their name on the EDREAMS site

=======

How do you know that they do? eDreams sell many tickets where they have no relationship with the airline at all, including in some cases where there is even a court judgement saying they should not.

AFAICS Mango let you book directly.

I'm guessing you searched on google for mango and then followed an edreams link.

Albuf
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Edreams complain

I did not use my booking. At the time I could find no way to contact eDreams to cancel. I believe I am therefore entitled to a refund of any taxes included in the cost. Can anyone tell me how to contact eDreams - I have tried the website and put in the complaint but Submit does not seem to work!!!

47. Re: Edreams complain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:47 pm, September 25, 2015
48. Re: Edreams complain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 26, 2016