We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Air Transat Question

Brantford
Destination Expert
for Varadero
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Another Air Transat Question

Has anybody booked the seats behind the bulkhead on an Air Transat Airbus 310 .These are the seats with fixed armrests by the exit , right behind first class?These seats are $ 80 extra each way ( Toronto to London ).Even after paying this the flight is still over $300 less then Air Canada.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another Air Transat Question

I would pick row 25 if I was forced to fly on this plane.

Pender Island...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another Air Transat Question

Flew with Air Transat last year, YVR to LGW, and paid extra for bulkhead seats. Disadvantages were the tray table folded into the armrest and when opened were very wobbly and slopped badly to one side, and the curtain between me and the club class seats was continually flapping in my face everytime anyone when past. The advantages were the extra legroom and the cost of the flights was approx $600 less than other carriers. So I would fly with them again and pay for the seats with more legroom as the disadvantages were minor.

3. Re: Another Air Transat Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 21, 2014