We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qatar Business Class

Western Australia...
Level Contributor
14 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Qatar Business Class

My husband and I are travelling to Scandinavia in July and have found Qatar have good schedules from Perth to Doha to Stockholm, then return Copenhagen to Doha to Perth. We would be flying business class. Has anyone had good (or bad) experiences with this airline? We normally fly Singapore Airlines but that involves an additional stopover.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
39,331 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Qatar Business Class

Qatar is an excellent airline and we flew Business Class Phuket to Manchester in January - brilliant!

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
946 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Qatar Business Class

Qatar has an excellent business class product. The trasit in Doha is a little painful as you are bussed to and from the aircraft, although I believe this stands to change when the new terminal opens for business. Having said that, the business class passengers have a seperate terminal to themselves, which is a blessing in an otherwise crowded airport. The inflight offerings and service are top class.

Mumbai (Bombay...
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Qatar Business Class

Its good, to travel through Quatar , they have awesome rates for the business class and i like their facilities als thanks for this post...!

Lewes, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Qatar Business Class

The last time I travelled Qatar Business Class to Cape Town, the food was the best I have ever had in an aeroplane in close to 60 years of travelling. My wife and I are travelling out to Bangalore and back from Chennai next month Qatar Business and much looking forward to it, especially the Doha-Bangalore leg in a new Dreamliner. Sadly our stop overs in Doha are not long enough to hit Doha duty free. I am actually quite worried about our return, where we have only 45 minutes between flights but Qatar assure me it works - we’ll see. I will actually surprised that if we do catch the onward flight, if our luggage does but as it is on the way home it is less important, with only dirty clothes in our hold luggage. Wilson

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Qatar Business Class

Qatar Airways Business class is excellent.

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,458 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Qatar Business Class

We flew economy with them and were very pleased. Would definitely use them again.

Western Australia...
Level Contributor
14 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Qatar Business Class

Thank you. We did fly Qatar from Perth to Stockholm via Doha and then returned from Copenhagen to Perth, again via Doha. It was an absolute pleasure. The food and service are second to none, and although the seats are not as good as the Singapore Airlines pods, they were very comfortable - and the pjs were great! I wouldn't hesitate to fly with Qatar in future.

8. Re: Qatar Business Class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 19, 2015