We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet baggage allowance - impact of splitting group?

Cambridge
1 post
Save Topic
Easyjet baggage allowance - impact of splitting group?

2 adults + 3 kids in our initial booking, + 3 checked bags (up to 60kg)

We then changed our booking so 1 adult is now on a different flight out.

Can the 1 adult + 3 kids still take 3 checked bags on the original flight (up to 60kg), if the adult that changed to another flight does not check a bag?

Easyjet terms and conditions not crystal clear, but I think the answer is yes... Any experience gratefully received.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
12,780 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet baggage allowance - impact of splitting group?

I believe the answer is yes as well but if in doubt, why not simply ask easyJet? They can be contacted by both phone and email.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
36,124 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet baggage allowance - impact of splitting group?

Unless your children are infants then they have the same allowance as adults and the bags are not tagged to individuals on the booking. There are still 4 pax and only three bags so I would say you should be ok.

I would at least e-mail them and ask though

3. Re: Easyjet baggage allowance - impact of splitting group?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 08, 2014