We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

United airlines API

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,641 posts
1 review
Save Topic
United airlines API

Have looked through the united airlines website for a link to do api, but cant find it anywhere. When i booked the flight belfast-new york-orlando it did ask me for passport numbers but that was it.. Would that of been api?

Also i printed my eticket a few days after booking, but united have now changed a flight number and a flight time.. Will my e ticket still be ok or would i need a new eticket? Any advice on this would be great..

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: United airlines API

Your ticket number remains the same. When you entered your passport information, you also had to put your name, DOB and sex. That was API.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,641 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: United airlines API

So it doesnt matter if my times on my eticket dont match the new time i was given? Thank you

3. Re: United airlines API

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 29, 2014