We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin...

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
244 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin...

Can anyone tell me what the virgin flights are like to mexico?

What food and drinks are offered?

What entertainment there is

How long is the flight?

Cheers,

Nathan

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
14,264 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin...

Have you had a look at their website? That usually contains lots of the info you ask for.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,211 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin...

As Lex says, all on their website.

3. Re: Virgin...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, January 12, 2013
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,211 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Virgin...

Never any harm in helping people to help themselves, and all the information is on their website, not just some.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Virgin...

Nana, how do you know that Nathan was not completely unaware that details on food, flight times and entertainment are to be found on the Virgin website?

He may have been clueless about that.

Lex, apologies on Nana's behalf for her rude interruption when you were just being helpful. Presumably Nana is unaware of the old saying "give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach him to fish, ..... you feed him for a life time"

Nathan,if you have already booked, I'd also expect that the itinerary sent to you by virgin would say how long the flight is. And if you haven't booked, then if you did a trial booking on their website, it would also tell you.(Nana, is it rude to tell Nathan this? Feel free to apologise for me as well if it is)

(alternative version, .....you encourage him to hang around on the riverbank all day drinking beer)

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
244 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Virgin...

I did have a look on thier website prior to asking on here, and did find out a lot, but was just after and opinion on thier flights, v-lounge, service etc.

Hoping for a bit of personal experience

Cheers,

Nathan

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Virgin...

You'd have got different responses if you had said that first time round Nathan, would also help to say what class you are flying :-)

If you search in here for vlounge ( try diffent spellings,perhaps v-lounge and virgin lounge) i call it has been discussed fairly recently. Use the search box just above your post.

8. Re: Virgin...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, January 12, 2013
UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Virgin...

I am their mum. And they are VERY naughty boys.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,211 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Virgin...

<<Obviously it takes two to have a post removed so which two had mine removed?>>

Actually no-one knows how many it takes. It's something TA has never disclosed. Not guilty!