We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how long do i need??

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
257 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
how long do i need??

Hello, Me and my family of 6 are flying to Orlando in April. I am flying out of St.John's to Toronto to Orlando. The only thing is there is only 90min in between when we arrive in TO to when we need to board!!

I am booked with the same airline, Air Canada. So how long do the pre clearance usually take? Thanks in advance!

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
57,739 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how long do i need??

At what time of day and on what day of the week does your flight arrive from YYT? I haven't done pre-clearance at YYZ for ages, but the time of day is a factor at YVR so I suspect it will be the same at Pearson.

Will leave the rest to the 416 crowd.

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
257 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how long do i need??

arriving in yyz at 8:56am Sunday leave for MCO at 10:30am.

3. Re: how long do i need??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 12, 2014