We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food on board Ryanair

Derby
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Food on board Ryanair

Flying with Ryanair next week to Tenerife for the first time. Does anyone know what sort of food and drinks they sell during the flight? Thanks

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Food on board Ryanair

Champagne and caviar of course. ;-)

ryanair.com/en/news/ryanair-launches-new-onb…

But buy your food before you board. Better and cheaper and you won't risk them running out. A Boots meal deal is a good start.

Edited: 3:24 pm, January 07, 2013
Derby
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food on board Ryanair

Thanks

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food on board Ryanair

And they charge mega-prices.I agree buy your own food before boarding.They don't even stock lemon slices (neither do easyJet) for gin and tonic (for which they have charged you £5.20) and sometimes have run out of ice.It's poor.The seat might be cheap but.....

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
33,237 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Food on board Ryanair

There's only one word to describe Ryanair food - expensive.

Stock up with meal deals once airside and miniatures of spirits

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
40,053 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Food on board Ryanair

· Tantalising chips (served with free box)

· Saucy soups (with free cup)

· Heavenly hot dogs (includes free ketchup)

· Succulent meatball subs (with free napkin)

· Meaty chicken fillet nuggets (served hot at no extra cost)

I hate Ryanair but I have to give anyone kudos for taking the mick out of themselves by saying they serve soup with a free cup an provide free napkins. At least their marketing department seems to have developed a small (and also free) sense of humour.

TescoDerby (I think I've been in there) your first time with Ryanair. Oh what joys await you, such riches of pleasure. As said go to boots if you are peckish and get a meal deal.

Alan, you are naughty, you know that you are not supposed to consume your own alcohol on board aircraft. Against CAA regs and all that.

6. Re: Food on board Ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 09, 2014