Hi- I had a few questions about a flight I'm taking next month AC Toronto to Sydney connecting in Vancouver for 3.5 hours. I called AC several times and have been on hold for more than an hour at a time without talking to an agent. With the snow delays- everyone seems to be calling lately.
1. When purchasing my ticket I picked the special meal"fruit salad". I have been told previously that the meal is provided on the domestic portion of the flight(Tor-Van) but on the ticket it says "Note: Special meals not served in Economy Class on the domestic flights (within Canada) in your itinerary" .Any ideas?
2. Do I pay for my extra luggage suitcase when I get to the airport?
3. I wanted to bring nuts( bulk but company sealed) with me when entering Australia- is this a problem. Can I still bring it in(5Lbs of nuts)- I'm willing to pay the customs fee. Any idea how much thy would be?
4. I'm just confirming that I would enter the Domestic boarding area when entering the airport instead of International? Should I still be there 3 hours before?
5. Do I enter Australian customs in Vancouver?
6. If my flight from Toronto to Vancouver is not full 30%- will it be cancelled? it's at 4. If it's half full would I be able to change seats- I'm currently in a buckhead seat but I don't think I want it on this plane?
Any help would be great!