We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London to Miami ( BA & Virgin) - When to book

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
606 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
London to Miami ( BA & Virgin) - When to book

Live in Ireland and plan to fly from London to Miami to catch a cruise mid November as we prefer to connect in London instead of US or Europe. Know it's hard to gauge price fluctuations but was wondering historically when is best time to book. Do I purchase in few weeks or wait to Aug/Sept?

Flew VA twice before to Orlando and Miami and found them good but fancied trying BA for a change.

Also my other half is tall but notice from seat guru that BA won't have exit seats in economy.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,299 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London to Miami ( BA & Virgin) - When to book

Know it's hard to gauge price fluctuations but was wondering historically when is best time to book

------------

Nobody knows, and historical patterns are no indication of the future either.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
606 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: London to Miami ( BA & Virgin) - When to book

Both BA & Virgin have sales at moment which don't seem to cover November. I'll need to delay in meantime while I'm waiting on cruise confirmation.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
Level Contributor
9,787 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: London to Miami ( BA & Virgin) - When to book

There is a top question that deals with this topic...

"What's with these screwy ticket prices? Buy now or later?"

Upper right corner of the page.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,251 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: London to Miami ( BA & Virgin) - When to book

dolly1939

I'd keep checking BA.com between now and Jan 22nd when their World Sale ends to see if they add anymore sale seats for that time of year during their WORLD SALE. It's always a possibility. Also, BA typically has another WORLD SALE on in early July.

Regards

5. Re: London to Miami ( BA & Virgin) - When to book

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, January 06, 2014