I am really panicking with my flight prices, and dont know whether its better to wait until January to book my flight to Cairns or get it out of the way now.
I am currently finding prices for £850 approx. and this seems quite high, but then people keep telling me to wait until after christmas so that the 'sales' are on.... someone help please.
I have been looking at flying both direct, and alternatively into Sydney and then an internal booked seperately. Ideally wish to fly between the first two weeks of Jan 2013...HELP!!