We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lowbusinessfares.com

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
lowbusinessfares.com

has anyone used or know about this company

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lowbusinessfares.com

duplicate

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k58939…

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,618 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lowbusinessfares.com

I have no personal experience but I would never deal with a company where you couldn't get a price online as a start - you have to ring them to get a quote.

I suspect there might be an element of trading in FF miles involved which is against the airlines FF rules.

I simply don't believe the advetsing blurb of 50% to 70% off fares - if it's too good to be true then run a mile.

See this thread as well

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k51351…

Edited: 5:40 pm, November 10, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,404 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lowbusinessfares.com

There is a guaranteed way to obtain discounted fares in J or F, and that's to book with the airlines when they offer sale fares in those classes of service.

I too would not choose to do business with a company which will not quote a fare straight away.

4. Re: lowbusinessfares.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:12 pm, March 15, 2013
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lowbusinessfares.com

^^^^^^^^^

Quite helpful, that.

4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: lowbusinessfares.com

lowbusinessfares.com

I would like to take this opportunity to openly acknowledge the service we received from Abdul Razzak, the Assistant Manager of Low Business Fares. My family member used this company to travel to Europe a month ago. My family member became quite ill not long into their trip and had to be rushed home on the first/next available flight. We contacted lowbusinessfares.com and Abdul took over our situation, ensuring my family member was treated with the utmost priority. Not only did Abdul have my family member's new ticket re-issued the same day we contacted him direct, it was also issued with an extremely cheap cost saving price, as the return date had to be changed. Abdul monitored our progress from the moment he was alerted to our frightening situation with having to organise our unwell family member to come back to Australia. Abdul monitored the re-issue of the ticket, with constant updated emails to us, long after his business hours saw him head home to his family, the ticket was issued at 3:30am on a Saturday morning Australia time. My family member was sitting on a plane back to Australia within less than 48hours of having contact with Abdul. There was also a follow up phone call to Australia from Abdul, ensuring our family member made it home to us. I would like to thank Abdul from lowbusinessfare.com for going the extra mile in getting our unwell family member home to us.

I look forward to experiencing business class travel through your company (lowbusinessfare.com) one day....thanks again Abdul for having my family member returned back to us and looking after our situation.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,404 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: lowbusinessfares.com

'... monitored the re-issue of the ticket, with constant updated emails to us ...' Very interesting. Not sure why 'constant emails' would have been needed when etickets are issued by the airline (for legitimate transactions) in a matter of seconds.

Post six won't be shortlisted for the Man Booker prize this year, although the content fits the criteria.

8. Re: lowbusinessfares.com

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:12 pm, February 21, 2013
Edited: 10:12 pm, February 21, 2013
seattle
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: lowbusinessfares.com

Love your comment, TravellorPlus. Don't think Hilary Mantell should worry about competition

10. Re: lowbusinessfares.com

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 23, 2014