We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

American or Delta - LAX to Cancun

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
973 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
American or Delta - LAX to Cancun

Hi all,

Just wondering which airline you'd choose to fly into Cancun from LAX - American Airlines or Delta?

The prices are more or less the same for both next week Thursday the 9th. This is a very last minute change of plans as we were due to fly into New York but we'll divert to Cancun instead as had already made plans to fly there from NYC.

We haven't flown with either airlines but I hear American Airlines are going under at the moment.

Cheers and Thanks,

Coco

Dallas
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: American or Delta - LAX to Cancun

AA is not going under at all. I fly AA all the time and would recommend them highly. Ive always had great service on my flights.

Edited: 12:10 am, November 01, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
973 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: American or Delta - LAX to Cancun

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it.

Cheers, Coco

Florida - Alaska...
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
5,198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: American or Delta - LAX to Cancun

Both are your basic US carriers, decent but nothing to get excited about.

Myself I am partial to Delta and avoid AA. But, most of us in the USA have chosen favorites mostly because they serve our hometowns rather than because they are the best.

If prices are similar, the only real decision maker would be who has the better schedule.

Edited: 6:10 am, November 01, 2012
4. Re: American or Delta - LAX to Cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 21, 2013