We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

US Airways Club

United States
Level Contributor
19,301 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
US Airways Club

I have a complimentary pass to use a US Airways Club for one day and may use it on my connection in Philly tomorrow morining. I will be arriving at 8:40 am and departing at 11:20 am. Do you know what if any foods would be provided. The US Air website states snacks are available in their clubs. I'm hoping for some "real" breakfast food. Do have any idea of what foods I might expect.

Thanks in advance.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: US Airways Club

well last Saturday night , the snacks were packets of chips, with pre-packaged Salsa dips, crackers with a big bowl of apples. Machine with a selection of different teas and coffees. Very disappointing actually.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,003 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: US Airways Club

There are a variety of beverages; coffee, juice, etc....for food offering there is oatmeal (the kind you add boiling water to), some pastries, fruit, I forget if there's still yogurt. I would not call this "real" breakfast food, but there are plenty of restaurants at the Marketplace food court.

Their daytime food offering has actually improved a little recently, but they don't start putting daytime food out until around 11:30am.

flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-mile…

upgrd.com/matthew/enhanced-food-offerings-in…

Edited: 12:09 pm, September 30, 2012
Fremont...
Level Contributor
7 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: US Airways Club

Not sure about the Phili location (I never have enough layover there to stop by), but the Charlotte club varies. I'm always there around lunch time. From very light snacks and crackers with some cheese, like mentioned above, to a wider variety with some granola bars, cookies, and small items like that. I've never seen soup but there was a small salad bar once.

Not worth the $30 in my opinion and I'm glad I didn't buy the membership. I drink my cocktails and eat my snacks on the plane (US Airways often has good 1st class mile deals) and then find a quiet place to sit in the airport and have saved about $300 by now.

4. Re: US Airways Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, December 14, 2013