We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury for Less (L4L)

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Topic
Luxury for Less (L4L)

Now that L4L accepts credit cards do others feel confident using their service?

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
33,683 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxury for Less (L4L)

www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums…

Personally not me. If their ticket sales are based on buying and selling of frequent flyer miles, that's against the T+C's of the airlines and you risk having your ticket canceled at any time.

Being able to dispute the charge may get you your money back, but it won't buy you a same day full fare ticket.

Madrid
Level Contributor
3,315 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxury for Less (L4L)

Nor will it get you home from distant corner of the globe if your ticket gets cancelled half way through your trip.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxury for Less (L4L)

Personally I would not do it either, the thought of the risk would ruin my trip and I also feel it is dishonest.. However I know plenty of people would use them, their risk tolerance being higher and their moral high ground lower.

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,851 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luxury for Less (L4L)

Sure, why not. They are already being dishonest by using someone elses FF miles to upgrade you. I am sure they would not be dishonest and use your credit card to buy items off the internet...would they?

5. Re: Luxury for Less (L4L)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:46 am, July 13, 2013