We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hoodaki

Hereford, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hoodaki

I find a difference of more than £200 between hudaki and the airline website charges. Especially as this is during school holidays HoodakiI is offering some real cheap flights. Is it safe to book with them?

Mandurah, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
41. Re: Hoodaki

Just read all these messages..... and got worried, but just come off the phone from Malaysia Airlines, and we are on their system... so Hoodaki have delivered for us... actualy very friendly service from a chap called Vikas.

Warminster, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
42. Re: Hoodaki

Just got off the phone to them and they tried to sell me a more expensive option despite having the page in front of me. The web page was showing me a cheaper option and I was informed that it was no longer available and I clicked through and it was still there....

I would not trust them!

St. Albans, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Hoodaki

Please do not book with this company, they are total crooks. Booked Australia tickets and lost £1700. Fortunately booked with credit card, so will get money back, but they have caused me a load of unnecessary stress as they kept on saying that they would refund my money as they cannot supply the tickets at the price I booked them for online. I rang then again and again for this refund and every day they told me that they would refund the money. In the end I have had to take it to a dispute as they are basically a bunch of liars. They have no intention of refunding my money without a fight.

Do not book with this company!!!

They trade as Benz Travel, so avoid them too!!

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Hoodaki

I have booked through this company as they gave me the hotels that I asked for, phoned them on 6th december to pay remaining balance via my card and the person I was dealing with stated that payment went through and should receive confirmation with in a day. Two weeks later I get an email from the man who took my payment stating to ring him urgently and when I did he was on leave that day and therefore went through umpteen people to get this sorted out, so by this time i was not happy, was then told I would receive an email within the hour with a link so as that I could pay off my balance that way, by late afternoon still had not received any link and was on the phone to them again,( I am now at boiling point), I have never in all the years of travelling had this problem with any other company and I will CERTAINLY not be using the ever again. DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY not one of them knows what they are doing and does not help as they are not english, BEWARE.

Oakham, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Hoodaki

Having just this afternoon made a booking and stupidly not looking at reviews, I panicked but perhaps I have been lucky as have received my eticket , checked it out on line and all seems fine. Will be more careful in future though , I do normally check. The price was cheaper than others I looked at too.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
46. Re: Hoodaki

Very disreputable company from my experience. Paid 933 for a flight need to change it and was told I had to pay an additional 589.00. Desperate I agreed and was told to confirm via email I wanted the change. No mention of having to pay the 589 prior to my original travel date. I aksed the agent James if I needed to pay when he rang chasing the new date confirmation. He said no just confirm you want that date. Then he says he rang and emailed to tell me I need to pay (within 24/48 hours) bear in miond I have explained a relatvie was life threateningly ill and I was at the hospital etc etc so it would stand to reason why they didnt reach anyone, especially as I was not told when be given all the other information about the new dates and exorbitant cost. Lost my 933.00. Treated most unprofessionally. No complaints policy forthcoming despite requesting it. Just told email another person in the organisation who had no job title.

Disgraceful way to treat customers. STEER CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are great at taking your money but after that your at their mercy and they dont comply to basic customer care requirements.

1 post
Save Reply
47. Re: Hoodaki

Hi I've just booked with hoodaki... Did you get your etickets on time and have you already flown?

Oakham, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: Hoodaki

I have my eticket but not flown yet, does seem to be okay though.

England, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: Hoodaki

I booked flight and hotel 23/7/14 paid in full, on 24/6/14 they cancelled, they refunded me in full on 31/7/14 BUT then they took the money AGAIN from my bank account without my permission on 02/08/14. Awful companies, trading under various names so chalk ATOL website. I have not had my money back despite ringing them and dealing with a man called Jay and another called Peter who bith promise me that my money will be back in my account that day, everyday I ring! I am taking legal action against them.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
50. Re: Hoodaki

BUT then they took the money AGAIN from my bank account without my permission on 02/08/14. ...... I have not had my money back despite ringing them

======

This is why people advise here approximately 23,987 times a day, to use a credit card and not a debit card.

Can you not get your bank to reverse this? Its an incorrect charge? Its no different to anyone else taking money out without your permission. Have you asked your bank?