We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qantas premier economy or BA world traveller plus

london
2 posts
Save Topic
Qantas premier economy or BA world traveller plus

Flying to Sydney later this year and never flown alone before. Can anyone advice me which is the better airline.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Qantas premier economy or BA world traveller plus

I'm a big fan of BA but Qantas is also a good airline so I would choose based on schedule/price.

UK
Level Contributor
968 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Qantas premier economy or BA world traveller plus

Hi, have done both and Qantas PE was a lot better. The seats felt bigger, the food was quite a lot better in quality and the service seemed more like business minus rather than economy plus. Saying that, you would not be disappointed flying BA also, check if they will have their new seats etc on the flights, I am not sure at all if they will.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Qantas premier economy or BA world traveller plus

I researched this recently for a future trip, pretty much unanimous opinion was in favour of Qantas, which I'd summarise as Qantas = business minus, BA = economy plus

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
51,281 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Qantas premier economy or BA world traveller plus

QF wins for now.

Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
18,047 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Qantas premier economy or BA world traveller plus

Especially if you get QF PE on the A380 which is Upper Deck right behind business class.

Edited: 8:31 am, May 30, 2012
6. Re: Qantas premier economy or BA world traveller plus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:42 am, June 21, 2013