We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sea breeze holidays

4 posts
Save Topic
sea breeze holidays

Have anyone had experiences booking through this agency? I had recently bought air tickets and made full payment but yet didn't receive any air ticket confirmation, what I received was an invoice asking me to sign to agree the terms and post back to them. Anyone can share their experiences?

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,468 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sea breeze holidays

Do you have a link to their website. What do their terms and conditions say ?

Edited: 2:32 pm, March 25, 2012
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sea breeze holidays

Basically its all the sub of those seabreezetravels flighthunters and a few more, after I paid in full I just realize they had bad reputations on refunding deposits on google search , too late to know I had booked 2 tickets for my fren as well, irresponsible agency

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: sea breeze holidays

Hi, what was the result, did you receive any confirmation?

I have only seen the negative comments after booking tickets (yesterday) Paid the deposit. I haven't sent the signed invoice confirmation.

But a bit worried. :-s

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: sea breeze holidays

where are you heading to ? I might give you some advice,

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sea breeze holidays

From heathrow to philippines

4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: sea breeze holidays

how much depo have you paid? this is what happened to me, I haven't receive any tickets when I paid the full amount after two weeks and I rang up to ask for it, they are those f annoying crooks which keep transfer the line to others in charge and finally the original agent I talked to didn't make any promises what he had said before and totally in different manners , gave me another price and changed my airlines from etihad to Egypt air which you may find the price is cheaper from the airlines website. I got too frustrated and have to add up another 50 quid which he asked for with tonnes of reasons and another week till I receive my ticket. don't ever book with this seabreeze holiday limited, this make me wonder how in hell such agency can still manage to business in UK for so long totally f up.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: sea breeze holidays

Thank you for the advice. I have received my ticket. I was charged extra but it was only £11 per person.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
530 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sea breeze holidays

A second thread with first time posters discussing complaints with Sea Breeze. Doesn't look Kosher to me.

Belfast, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: sea breeze holidays

took my deposit twice£100 £100 then £300ticket 420 to ethiopia to help poor families and h i v kids wont answer email phone text can i claim back as i payed with direct dibet maestro card

Preston, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: sea breeze holidays

We paid for ticket to Budapest and never recived them when we arrived at Manchester airport and it cost us £,1200 pound to replice them at the airport for new tickets, do not book with sea Breeze holidays Ltd,as they have gone into liquidation, do not book with this company. If we did not gathered the funds we would have been stranded at Manchester airport.

Edited: 12:56 pm, August 18, 2013