We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia Refunds.

Air Asia Refunds.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:12 am, November 12, 2015
41. Re: Air Asia Refunds.

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, May 08, 2013
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
39,338 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Air Asia Refunds.

Not advisable to put your Email address on a public forum unless you really like Spam! Perhaps removal of your post and replacing it with one asking members to PM you would be safer.

brussels
Level Contributor
82 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Air Asia Refunds.

From personal experience, Low Cost Carriers will try to avoid giving refunds if they can get away with it and it is not covered by their terms and conditions.

With LCCs if things go wrong, you will normally have problems, little or no customer care lines. I would cancel the credit card payment at your bank, if you have a cancelled flight.

If your flight is cancelled, i would recommend to ask for a cash shell or replacement flight, never a refund. You will lose the inflated credit card charge however!

Overall, problems are few, LCC flights are usualy punctual. You would not be able to afford to fly in many cases, if it was not for LCCs.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
95 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Air Asia Refunds.

TerryEmu

I received my refund. Booked flights the DAY before AA announced they would no longer fly to Europe!!! (Feb2012). It took a while but I did get my money back. You should have had your reund by now!! Try emailing CEO. If I can find my old emails (on diff computer) I will forward the addresses I used when corresponding with AA. Did all via email....no call centres.

We flew 12 months go now. (May 2012) Still kept our AA flights to KL & flew Singapore Airlines to Europe. Maybe they were good to us (ie refunding our money within a couple of months) because we were still customers. Who knows!

Did you pay by credit card??? The bank can help you if you did (that's what my bank told me when I initially contacted them)

Good luck. You certainly should have had your refund by now!!

45. Re: Air Asia Refunds.

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 11, 2014