We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

qatar baggage allowance for maldive flights.

france
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
qatar baggage allowance for maldive flights.

Hi,

I know the baggage allowance on qatar economy is 23 +7kgs. What is confusing me is that on the qatar website baggage allowance info it says that for us/canada flights you are allowed 2 hold bags with combined weight of 23kgs, for other destinations it just gives weight allowance of 23kgs but does not state how many bags.

Can anyone tell me is that 1 hold bag or 2.

many thanks

cassie

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,670 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: qatar baggage allowance for maldive flights.

i think it says 'transatlantic flights - 2 pieces each not exceeding 23kg'

…qatarairways.com/entries/232589-what-is-my-…

other flights it's one piece not exceeding 23kg.

pam

france
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: qatar baggage allowance for maldive flights.

I sent an email to qatar below is there reply just in case anyone else wanted to know.........

Thank you for writing to us.

For Non-Transatlantic flight passenger travelling with Qatar Airways,under Economy Class our baggage allowance is 23 kilos per passenger and 7 kilos for a Hand carry.You can divide the 23 kilos baggage allowance into two piece or for only one piece of 23 kilos in one luggage.

For exceeding baggage allowance rate please kindly visit qatarairways.com.qa/qa/en/excess-baggage-rat…

We thank you for taking the time to write to us and look forward to welcoming you on our services in the very near future.

Sincerely,

Qatar Airways Support Team

To find your nearest Qatar Airways office please visit qatarairways.com (qatarairways.com/global/en/contact-us.page)

Jan-20 2012 17:54

tasmania
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: qatar baggage allowance for maldive flights.

Hi Cassie,

Thanks so much for this post - I have just been pondering the same question and appreciate you sharing the response from Qatar.

bmptas

4. Re: qatar baggage allowance for maldive flights.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:43 am, April 25, 2013