We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight from UK to Seville, Spain in April 2012

Wiltshire, UK
Level Contributor
239 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Flight from UK to Seville, Spain in April 2012

I'm looking to book return flights from UK to Seville in late April. Friends have previously flown Bristol to Seville with Ryanair and Heathrow to Seville with Vueling. These airports would both be ideal for us to depart from but I can't seem to find the flights with either of these airlines. Any ideas please?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,589 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight from UK to Seville, Spain in April 2012

Easyjet flies to Seville from Gatwick. Ryanar flies there from both Stansted and Gatwick as far as I can tell. You can use skyscanner.net to check for other options.

Wiltshire, UK
Level Contributor
239 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight from UK to Seville, Spain in April 2012

Thanks. Does anyone know if the Bristol or Heathrow option will be available later in the year?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
52,788 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight from UK to Seville, Spain in April 2012

The easiest way for you to check is to get on the airline's own website and try to make a dummy booking.

London, England
Level Contributor
8,285 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight from UK to Seville, Spain in April 2012

it appears that Vueling has stopped theit LHR/SVQ route. They were very expensive, anyway.

5. Re: Flight from UK to Seville, Spain in April 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, April 20, 2013