We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ryanair boarding pass

gateshead
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ryanair boarding pass

we printed off our boarding passes for outward journey no problem,can anyone help how do we get return journey boarding passes?

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,919 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ryanair boarding pass

If you're going for 2 weeks or less you can print them before you go.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ryanair boarding pass

As long as you are printing off within 14 days of return flight you follow the same procedure as for the outbound flight.If not you will need to use an internet cafe or hotel when you are abroad to print off your Boarding Pass.On no account turn up at the Check-In desk without it having opted for online Check-In.Will cost you £40.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,589 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ryanair boarding pass

Keep checking though. The last couple of times I've flown Ryanair boarding passes were ready to print 3 weeks before departure so the 14 days isn't a written-in-stone rule.

London, England
Level Contributor
1,461 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ryanair boarding pass

Look again online at your boarding passes; you can view and print them as often as you like. Maybe it was some printer or computer glitch your end.

Assuming you booked a 'return' flight - that is out and back on one booking reference (as opposed to two 'singles' - one outbound & one in the other direction which I've done a few times if changing my mind about return dates) when you checked in online and clicked to print the boarding passes, both outbound and return passes should have appeared on the screen and been printed for all passengers on your booking. At least that's the way it worked for me for my last 30-40 bookings. If you booked singles each way (but this seems unlikely) you will need to do two check-in procedures.

Either way, its easy to check what you've booked. Have a look at the 'manage my booking' tab on the Ryanair site, click 'View My Booking ' and hit the 'view itinerary' button; enter the booking ref and an email address and/or departure/destination. You'll see the whole trip and passengers displayed. Or the 'view booking history' button will let you look at all future and recent bookings; outward and return flights will show as separate lines even if booked together. If you click on 'em, passenger names show too.

Or use the 'manage my booking' tab , select 'online check-in' and start over again. Good luck

gateshead
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: ryanair boarding pass

thankyou everyone for your help

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,589 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ryanair boarding pass

"when you checked in online and clicked to print the boarding passes, both outbound and return passes should have appeared on the screen"

Only if the inbound flight is within the timeline for online check-in (which, as noted, is usually more than 14 days, despite the info given by Ryanair). If not, you'll only be able to check in for the outbound flight.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,133 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ryanair boarding pass

I managed to print off my return boarding pass which is 3 weeks away

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,589 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ryanair boarding pass

In my experience, 3 weeks before departure is usually when check-in opens.

nottingham
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: ryanair boarding pass

i had the same problem only outward bound were printing off but tried again the next day and both were there outward and inbound also i printed them 14 days before im due to fly

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ryanair boarding pass

im flying in 6 hours going for a week and still cant find my return boarding pass's there is no 2nd page and tryed everything ryanair is a joke.