We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does JetBlue have Wifi

Does JetBlue have Wifi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:11 pm, April 28, 2015
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does JetBlue have Wifi

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k4560761…

I see you decided on booking JetBlue. What a surprise!

Information you are looking for is right on JetBlue's webpage.

Edited: 12:18 pm, June 16, 2011
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,203 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does JetBlue have Wifi

http://tinyurl.com/3u4dqg2

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
918 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does JetBlue have Wifi

Not yet.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
26,219 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does JetBlue have Wifi

Enjoy the TV.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,821 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does JetBlue have Wifi

Also flying Jet Blue so thanks for the straight answer Whirlwind

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
918 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Does JetBlue have Wifi

You're welcome. Straight answers are often in short supply on TA. I'm sure you'll enjoy JetBlue.

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Does JetBlue have Wifi

They do not currently. Also, they are also missing the human aspect of customer service. The initial level of Jet Blue is not what it is today. If you are looking for terrible customer service and a late flight- this is the airline for you. Not worth it for the tv!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Does JetBlue have Wifi

I have flown Jet Blue four times recently and with an excellent experience every time - including international flights. One flight was late leaving but made up part of the time during the flight. It is now one of my "top 3" airlines.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Does JetBlue have Wifi

They had ONE plane called "Beta Blue" and I think that was a Test of Wi-Fi. I dont know if that plane is still in service, nor how you would tell what route it's on. I've actually gotten that flight a couple of times. I only leave from JFK so it had to be Cancun, Boston or Phx.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Does JetBlue have Wifi

Looks like Wi-Fi installation will start some time in 2012:

(from JB website)

JetBlue is proud to partner with ViaSat Inc. to bring customers the industry’s best in-flight broadband using ViaSat’s innovative, high-capacity satellite technology on its fleet of more than 160 aircraft! This system will be designed for the 21st century, using Ka-band satellites worthy of today’s interactive personal technology needs with the bandwidth to meet connectivity needs of the future. Because the product will be the first of its kind for commercial aviation, the system must be tested and certificated by the Federal Aviation Administration prior to installation fleet-wide, a process that will be led by LiveTV, JetBlue’s wholly-owned subsidiary. The first installations are expected to begin in 2012.

So if you find yourself flying JetBlue, sit back, relax and enjoy the unlimited brand-name snacks and drinks, 36 channels of DIRECTV® and 100+ channels of SiriusXM Radio® free at every seat**, and coming soon, broadband wireless onboard!