We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap direct round trip flight - Toronto to Las Vegas & back

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
54 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap direct round trip flight - Toronto to Las Vegas & back

I am going to Las Vegas May 19-21st. I will be booking hotel today. I am having a hard time finding cheap non stop flights from Toronto to Las Vegas and back. The non stop flights are almost $1200 round trip!

Any tips, suggestions on how I can find cheaper flights?

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,942 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap direct round trip flight - Toronto to Las Vegas & back

I don't know if this is an option for you, but we usually fly out of Buffalo instead of Toronto. It works out much cheaper. It is hard to get direct flights though. Try Southwest Air. You could also try looking on Expedia for flights with other airlines, to get an idea of price and flight details.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
993 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap direct round trip flight - Toronto to Las Vegas & back

Actually for those dates there is little difference between Buffalo and Toronto departures.

Cheapest flights out of Toronto return are about $580 on Delta, out of Buffalo; $534 on American. Both are one-stop flights.

I think you've left it a little too late for cheap flights; it is a long weekend...

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,942 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap direct round trip flight - Toronto to Las Vegas & back

I agree it's a little late to be booking for a holiday weekend. I think the high cost is due to the non stop flights. ozcanuck, do those prices include tax?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
993 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap direct round trip flight - Toronto to Las Vegas & back

They include tax. Just looked up Delta and got a $517 all-in trip, but it's got crappy stops and layovers... (out of Toronto)

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
237 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap direct round trip flight - Toronto to Las Vegas & back

Hello artsekh,

If you have really good friend that will drive you or can find cheap parking around Detroit airport a roundtrip ticket on Delta is about $450 right now.

Its a four hour drive, but $700 cheaper and a direct flight.

Safe travels

Chris

Edited: 7:27 pm, March 28, 2011
6. Re: Cheap direct round trip flight - Toronto to Las Vegas & back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, October 28, 2012