We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

asap ticket service

Sarasota, Florida...
Level Contributor
859 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
asap ticket service

Anyone used this ticket service lately? Am trying to book about 12 seats from Tampa, Florida to Florence, Italy. ASAP quoted price is about $400 cheaper than using the airlines websites.

They are providing service through Brussels Airlines with connections to American Airlines.

I saw some posts regarding asap tickets, but they were all more than a year old and I'd like to hear from someone who has used them more recently. Thanks.

183 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: asap ticket service

LOL WOW so i just realized apparently people think that I work for ASAP tickets??? lmao that is ridiculous!!! I am a 22 year old college student living in NY who just happened to have used this company to book myself cheap tickets and save a lot of money. Unfortunately asaptickets has completely changed the way they work and the prices you see advertised are only valid if booked 2 months in advance and only allow a maximum stay of 7 days, useless to me for international travel.. in the past it was not like this. BUT I DO NOT WORK FOR ASAP AND YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTS A GOOD HONEST REVIEW. lmao wow.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: asap ticket service

Im trying to book a trip to the Philippines for July. All other website are costing me 1362$ but ASAP Tickets is quoting me 1064$, even after I called them. Sarah 1...you say your expierence has been good with them? Im just worried about a scam because there prices are pretty amazing.

Montreal
Level Contributor
66 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: asap ticket service

I've booked with ASAP to go to Asia this past February. All went well. You just need to be comfortable with the strict cancellation and change policies.

Houston, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
24. Re: asap ticket service

Hey! How did your experience work?

I am trying to buy Houston - Istanbul...

Montreal
Level Contributor
66 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: asap ticket service

Because I was doing a multi city booking, I had to contact the agency directly. I spoke with an agent, gave her my contact info and departure dates. She sent me an email with a great deal (significantly cheaper than what I was finding online) and bought my ticket with ASAP directly. The real sales only work for overseas/long distance itineraries.

Longview, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
26. Re: asap ticket service

I just found out about ASAP tickets and I thought it was a hoax, just another person out there trying to steal my money but based on reviews and things I decided to give it a try. You do have to call them to book your flight but it's actually not bad. The travel agent I talked to was very nice and extremely helpful in finding the best deals and she came up with different options for me to chose from. After I booked my flight from Texas to the Philippines and got my itinerary I went to the individual airline webpages (in this case United and Asiana) and put in my confirmation numbers and I am indeed booked on the flights. So far I've had nothing but good experience with ASAPTickets. I haven't actually gone on my trip yet so I will post again when I do.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: asap ticket service

i also inquire at asap ticket service...the agent took my details and said he will call again..im planning to book flight from las vegas to Philippines.. will see how much he will quote me.. :)

kittanning
1 post
Save Reply
28. Re: asap ticket service

ASAP Tickets is a total joke. A total waste of time. I should have listened to the other reviews, but that low price sucks you in. On the website, I put my exact travel dates in and was given a quote of $853. When I called, I was told that this price was not good for the dates I wanted to fly and they would email me a quote (gutless). My quote was emailed at over $1900, nearly 2 1/2 times the original quote. This new quote was $400 to $500 higher than every other price I checked (Priceline, Expedia, Kayak, Cheap o air, etc.), but ASAP guarantees the lowest price. What a joke!!! Don't waste your time!!!

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: asap ticket service

every other price I checked (Priceline, Expedia, Kayak, Cheap o air, etc.), but

------------

You ARE a glutton for punishment!

Why not just book direct with the airline, pay perhaps $20 more and not have to deal with a middle man and hassle.

Springfield
Level Contributor
344 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: asap ticket service

You should go to YELP to read more reviews on ASAP. I am looking for 5 international flight tickets to depart in January 2014 from the U.S. to Asia. I am doing the research now. ASAP tickets were cheap. They were too good to be true. After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and Yelp, I am staying far, far away from ASAP. Thank you to all of you for taking the time to write the reviews so we are aware of what is going on.

Reply to: asap ticket service
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted