We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

when is best time to buy airfare from Tor.-Orlando for Sept

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
when is best time to buy airfare from Tor.-Orlando for Sept

we are travelling from Toronto to Orlando in mid-September this year. How far in advance is the best time to buy airline tickets for the best pricing?

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,340 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: when is best time to buy airfare from Tor.-Orlando for Sept

Fuel costs are currently rocketing, and the airlines will have no option but to pass those increases on to you, the customer. I could be wrong but my guess is the longer you wait, the higher the fare will be.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
993 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: when is best time to buy airfare from Tor.-Orlando for Sept

Suggest you purchase the flights when you feel they are at a price that makes sense and is within your budget. No one here can predict when prices will go up or down.

Level Contributor
5,896 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: when is best time to buy airfare from Tor.-Orlando for Sept

I agree with both posters.

Garden Bay, Canada
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
Level Contributor
9,555 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: when is best time to buy airfare from Tor.-Orlando for Sept

Read the Top Question on the upper right corner of the forum page... "what's with these crazy ticket prices? Buy now or later?"

5. Re: when is best time to buy airfare from Tor.-Orlando for Sept

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, October 24, 2012