We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perth/KL/London on Air asia

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Perth/KL/London on Air asia

Hello

i was wondering if anyone has done the long haul flight on Air Asia from Perth to London (or anywhere else in Aus)

I have been told that the facility to check your luggage through is coming and we are looking at travelling in december.

Would like some feed back please

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Perth/KL/London on Air asia

They haven't instituted through luggage yet.

Look at www.airlinequality.com for recent reviews.

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,278 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Perth/KL/London on Air asia

If you have a look on the Malaysian forum you will find lots of posts from travellers using this route, giving you a better idea of what to expect.

As bimdonesia says the through luggage has not started yet.

I have used them for both KL to London and KL to the Gold Coast both before the new seats were introduced. The do look good esp for the price.

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Perth/KL/London on Air asia

Thanks for your responses

I recently posted on the Air asia blog to "Azran" and he indicated the the through transfers hopefully will be operational by the end of this month....hopefully this is so.

I will look on the Malaysia forum as well for some comments on this long haul flight.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,285 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Perth/KL/London on Air asia

Click this for Air Asia X reviews --> www.airlinequality.com/Forum/airasia_x.htm

5. Re: Perth/KL/London on Air asia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 10, 2011