We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Class Bargains??

L.A.
Level Contributor
318 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Business Class Bargains??

How would I find Business Class bargains?

I am very flexible as to dates and am interested in Business Class from Los Angeles to France, Italy, Spain, China, for vacations.

Thanks, CB

1. Re: Business Class Bargains??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 pm, June 21, 2010
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,019 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Business Class Bargains??

What do you consider a bargain?

L.A.
Level Contributor
318 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Business Class Bargains??

LAX to Paris on Air France is $3750. $2500 would be good.

CB

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
5,890 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Business Class Bargains??

One trip or two? Three? Singapore Airlines has a round-the-world business class ticket for $5300 from the USA. They fly JFK-FRA so you'd have to make your way to NYC to fly transatlantic with them.

You might monitor this website: www.farecompare.com/search/yupfares.html or this thread on Flyertalk - flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals/106656…

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
49,378 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Business Class Bargains??

You find such bargains by checking out ads and also the airlines' websites. Business class fares to Europe has good deals sometimes. Flying to Asia, airlines like China Air, Eva, and Asiana might have cheaper fares.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,019 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Business Class Bargains??

LAX to Paris on Air France is $3750. $2500 would be good.

Good luck with that!! At that figure you're really looking at consolidators who come with a whole host of potential issues if things go astray.

I think you're going to have to get creative with something like igardyloo points out.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
Level Contributor
8,660 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Business Class Bargains??

If you are willing to chop a few hours total comfort on the full trip by connecting, you can usually find cheap fares from other ports... such as US out of Philadelphia.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,535 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Business Class Bargains??

I picked up a few ideas from this blog posting today. I don't think there is one central place to find your bargain, so you have to keep looking and searching.

crankyflier.com/2010/…

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
373 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Business Class Bargains??

The current issue of Conte Nast magazine mentions this site: http://www.etravelbid.com/air/?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Business Class Bargains??

Quite a difficult one!