We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airfare prices

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Airfare prices

everyone get ready for the prices to sky rocket, airlines lost a fortune during the no fly (volcano) my trip to Amsterdam, according to bing the price was going down (lol) wnet up 25 dollars, isnt much but i can see far rising in the next few weeks

atlanta
Level Contributor
4,025 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Airfare prices

Let me rephrase the earlier statement.

Unless you are a goverment entity... you can't spend more then you make forever.

(Living within thier means has never been a goverment strong point in most countries! :) )

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
5,646 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Airfare prices

Actually, because of the decreased capacity, it seems the airlines are waiting longer until they have their sales. Most airlines in the US are just now completing their spring fare sales. At this time a few years ago, they would be well into their summer sales and getting ready for their fall sales.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Airfare prices

well i cant fuss about it anymore brught tix today, hotel is paid for in both Amsterdam and Munich, just have to buy airfare from Ams-Mun.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
36,585 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Airfare prices

CarolLee.

I got that wrong. You ARE a Politician. You just qualified your first statement. LoL!

Matty223. This is an Airtravel forum but AMS-MUC. Think train! You will love it.

www.seat61.com

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,019 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Airfare prices

for my trip im looking at $822. rt JFK-AMS on KLM, thats over $300.00 more then last year

You interpret it as if there is only one economy class fare that KL sell between JFK and AMS. There are dozens and dozens of fares that KL offer on that route and they probably did have ca. $550 fares this year, you just missed the boat on being able to book them.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Airfare prices

i know its an Air Travel Forum, and i did the train thing i want to be in Munich in an less then 2 hrs so and i just got my ticket for 202 rt on klm

Edited: 3:05 pm, May 01, 2010
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Airfare prices

speedbird, i have been looking at airfares since I got back fom Europe last Nov. and its been about 700+, i am always looking a airfares since i travel to Europe 2 times a year

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
36,585 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Airfare prices

Matty. Think overnight as it saves on Hotel. I just got €79 single.

19. Re: Airfare prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 29, 2010