We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

us airways ceo/president address

Vermont
Level Contributor
135 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
us airways ceo/president address

Does anyone know who the president/ceo of us airways is, and what their address is in order to write a letter to them? Thanks.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: us airways ceo/president address

Yes, of course I do. We are personal friends, along with my other good friend, Mr. Google.

Doug Parker

Chairman and Chief Executive Officer

US Airways

111 West Rio Salado Parkway

Tempe, AZ 85281

Vermont
Level Contributor
135 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: us airways ceo/president address

Thank you Gracie-boo. You are right, I could have googled it instead of asking you and others on this forum but I often feel unsure about the accuracy of the info I get from googling - that is, maybe I'll find the name of the old ceo and not the new one (if they recently changed) and I couldn't find it anywhere on the official us airways site. I have more confidence in this forum to at least help me head in the right direction. Of course, if you and others feel this sort of question should not be submitted and that I should have just googled, then that should be posted in the forum FAQ or wherever announcements go and then we can avoid putting you to the trouble of googling. Again, my thanks for your help.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
1,132 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: us airways ceo/president address

"Yes, of course I do. We are personal friends, along with my other good friend, Mr. Google."

LMAO Priceless

4. Re: us airways ceo/president address

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 27, 2010