We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thai Airways Sydney to Bangkok??

australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Thai Airways Sydney to Bangkok??

wants to know people's experiences on this airline and this route, as i am am flying with thai from sydney to bangkok on the 29th of this month and interested to know what other people think, especially of the In-flight entertainment, and whether it is best to reserve seats in advance and if there is any way to do that if you already have your e-tickets??

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Thai Airways Sydney to Bangkok??

It is a six character reference which is usually a combination of letters and numbers. If it is not on your e-ticket (it should be) go to either where you booked the ticket and get them to give you the info or ring Thai and get it from then. It can be done as I did it earlier this year.

australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Thai Airways Sydney to Bangkok??

i tried many times to check my booking on the thai website but it keeps telling me that the confirmation number cannot be found on my e-ticket i have four flights on it and i have tried the booking reference which is 6 letters with /AA at the end of it, but i have no idea what the PNR is??

13. Re: Thai Airways Sydney to Bangkok??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 23, 2010