We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas cook long haul flights

London
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas cook long haul flights

Does anyone know what films are being shown in December and january on thomas cook long haul flights?

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
32,772 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Thomas cook long haul flights

No I meant to write responsible - but you just can't portray sarcasm in the written word. Soz for any confusion.

Newcastle upon...
Destination Expert
for Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Thomas cook long haul flights

I know whoever asked about the flight gatwick to Calgary has there answer now, but the flight was great, i didnt know what to expect beforehand!

at the time i didnt have an ipod touch, but this has a wi fi receiver, which we were told any device with this had to be kept switched off.

we went down to gatwick on a little flybe prop and you could use your phone for music in flight mode on there, thought it was strange you couldnt on a larger plane

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
Level Contributor
8,653 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Thomas cook long haul flights

It is an airline thing. The iPhone, as with most every modern phone or wi-fi device, has absolutely no effect on the instruments. A trumpet will still sound like a trumpet. Seriously... no effect at all... planes would be falling out of the sky if it was a real problem. I just flew on a plane *with* wi-fi as a service you could pay $5 for.

London
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Thomas cook long haul flights

Thanks everyone for your help. I had a great holiday except for the fact that Thomas cook were involved in it!!!

My flight there smelt like a ses pit for the last 2/3 hours it was awful! When I asked if anything could be done about it I was looked at as if I had asked her to murder someone! When we got there we booked excursions with our Thomas Cook rep who took our money and never put us on the tours. Luckily the tour companys office was on the site of the hotels so I was able to rectify this (after waiting nearly 30 mins for the coach to arrive). Then our flight back had no entertain at all! I thought this was poor service for a supposedly highly thought of tour operator. I will not be travelling with them again! They didn't ruin my holiday but when your paying a small fortune for your hols is a bit or a mickey take!!!!

25. Re: Thomas cook long haul flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 06, 2010