We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

V Australia /Syd-Lax

South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
V Australia /Syd-Lax

just completed a flight in economy with va. flight 80% full. crew excellent, food more than edible, service top notch with nothing seeming to be a problem, 777 clean (well, it's pretty new), toilets kept spotless during the entire flight, ife top class - huge choice, self serve snack bar during quiet times, pitch just ok and seats a little uncomfortable after 14 hours. qantas and united could take a lesson.

arrival at tbi. long queues at both immigration and customs. staff very pleasant (huh? was this really lax?). i94w form has been changed. usa phone number now required in addition to address as well as a email address. one new silly question (well 2 really) #12 and #13 "what city was visa issued" and "date". seeing it is a visa waiver form u r filling out this was causing confusion. it seems they mean what city was visa waiver issued so that means where u r waiting in line as well as that date.

well that's how i interpreted it and the ins guy said nothing. o yes and a 2Xfull hand finger printing job.

Down Under
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
7,706 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: V Australia /Syd-Lax

Thanks Lien.

Looking forward to our first flight with V Australia in just a few weeks time.

Melbourne
Destination Expert
for Melbourne
Level Contributor
5,981 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: V Australia /Syd-Lax

Thanks lien......V Australia have had many good reviews.

Melbourne
Destination Expert
for Melbourne
Level Contributor
5,981 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: V Australia /Syd-Lax

Sorry, I did not correctly copy lien's thread. Here it is (hopefully!)

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k3067276…

4. Re: V Australia /Syd-Lax

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, March 02, 2010