We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

roomsnet.com

uk
12 posts
Save Topic
roomsnet.com

This holiday just goes from bad to worse. Not only have jet2.com changed my flight but after reading on tripadvisor about the problems people are having with roomsnet.com i decided to check that my hotel booking was ok, having used them many times in the past thought all should be fine. The hotel has just replied to my email and told me that the booking was cancelled yesterday 28th august so now i have no hotel booked. I have contacted my credit card company and have been told that i can claim the money back (and i flamin well am) so now not only am i turning up 4 hours later than we wanted to but if i hadn't checked my hotel we would have turned up with nowhere to stop. (all i can say is i wish i had looked at trip advisor earlier) So be warned if you have anything booked with roomsnet contact your hotel or apartment and check with them if your booking is confirmed and paid for before you try and check with roomsnet.com as they are not answering phones and you get no reply from emails or online adviser on the website.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
Level Contributor
8,653 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: roomsnet.com

We continue to provide our personal opinions that people are far better off to research prices, but book directly with service providers and not middlemen.

2. Re: roomsnet.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, February 26, 2010