We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tiger Airways Australia

adelaide
Level Contributor
276 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Tiger Airways Australia

Against my better judgement I booked 11 people on Tiger. Friday night of a long weekend. While perusing the schedule I see my flight TT525 is no long scheduled at all for a Friday. No news from Tiger at all. So should I ring them to enquire, or wait and hope the schedule changes back. We are flying home Qantas and after this I don't think I will book budget again. But those low fares do suck you in, I was prepared for time changes, not the whole flight to disappear from schedule.

Thoughts appreciated.

Nannup, Australia
Level Contributor
3,652 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tiger Airways Australia

My (printable) thoughts - Well, you could ring Tiger and clear up the problem straight away - or you could sit and wait and worry.

adelaide
Level Contributor
276 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tiger Airways Australia

Ok, just checked the booking on line and they have swapped us to TT527. So at least we are still going, however no email from them, plus the page says to call their call centre as our seats are ünassigned" Yeah good luck with that.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,204 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tiger Airways Australia

Tiger Airways: Australia's answer to RyanAir.

4. Re: Tiger Airways Australia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:42 am, November 04, 2009