Following on from Cris P's suggestion regarding age, I thought we needed a topic for Other rules we wish airlines would implement.
Here are my top rules...
1) You must shower within 4 hours of your start of travel
2) Airlines... no bassinettes within 4 rows of Business class, and certainly not on the bulkhead immediately behind the section.
3) You use the overhead bin above your seat first, not some random space at the from of the cabin when you are sitting in row 70.
4) If your section is not boarding, get out of the way. People who can't be trusted to board when they are supposed to, can't be trusted on the plane. They might try to open the window for some fresh air.
5) Passengers are not allowed to winge to the airline if it is too stormy, snowy, foggy, or otherwise dangerous to fly, land, or take-off.
6) Airlines are not allowed to categorize any and all significant delays as "extraordinary events".
Have fun with this and maybe somebody someplace will take some initiative and improve our travel experience.