We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

and I sat next to.......

New South Wales...
Level Contributor
176 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
and I sat next to.......

Cant vouch for the accuracy, but it brought a wry smile to my face !

complaints.com/2008/october/24/emirates_enda…

Perth
Level Contributor
60 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: and I sat next to.......

Bah! Thats nothing to worry about, that passenger must of been a sissy! I've been on a plane in Papua New Guiena were several pigs (the 4 legged variety!) were running up and down the isle. It didn't stink much, lucky the holes in the plane meant some fresh air got in :O

Littlehampton...
Level Contributor
624 posts
359 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: and I sat next to.......

When we were waiting to check in for our return flight from Damascus there were a group of Arab passengers with their falcons waiting to check in with Emirates. The falcons were a lot better behaved than some of the passengers on our plane and I'd happily have sat next to any of them...

13. Re: and I sat next to.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, October 16, 2009