We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aerlingus aghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Aerlingus aghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aerlingus have just emailed me to tell me our return flight from Dusseldorf will now depart at 10:30am instead of 21:10.

This means we loose an day in the city.

And it's technically not a schedule change more the fact that the later flight time appears to be cancelled and anyone who was booked on the later flight has been moved to the earlier flight.

A flight I decided was too early when I booked my tickets in the first place.

OK rant over I'm just really annoyed as there appears to be nothing I can do as there are no alternative airlines flying into Dublin.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,128 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aerlingus aghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ask them to put you on the 10.30am flight the next day?

Ask for a refund and book yourself on BA through Heathrow, with Aer Fungus on the legs to and from Dublin.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aerlingus aghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ouch! Nice to know airlines all over the world have the same "customer is right" attitude! :)

3. Re: Aerlingus aghhhhhhhhhhhhh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 13, 2009