We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gatwick to calgary

munster
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
gatwick to calgary

Is there anybody at all going to calgary from gatwick on the 10/01/09 by charter monarch through inghams.getting a bit concerned cos of past forum (phantom manchester to calgary wed flights by inghams) please let me know. I can not find this flight!

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gatwick to calgary

Surely the obvious thing to do is to phone Inghams and /or Monarch*? Its not going to help you if someone else replies 'yes I am booked on it as well', if it turns out not to exist (whats that all about?) you'll both be stuck !

*probably Monarch if you doubt what Inghams are selling is correct?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
550 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gatwick to calgary

Are you sure that they fly to Calgary? I thought they used to but not anymore. I've flown Calgary - Gatwick many times and I've never used Monarch or seen it.

Is it a non-stop flight? There's a list on the Calgary Airport website of which airlines fly direct in/out of Calgary and Monarch isn't listed at all. (I don't think charter airlines are listed though)

www.yyc.com/flight_info/dsp_destinations.cfm

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
519 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: gatwick to calgary

Also check the arrivals board at Calgary and see if there's any Monarch flights arriving at that time.

4. Re: gatwick to calgary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, October 13, 2009