We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help me to make a decision.

San Diego
2 posts
Save Topic
Please help me to make a decision.

Does anyone know anything about www.WorldCheaper.com ? I found a low price ticket to Europe, but have never heard about these guys.

Gulfport, Florida
Level Contributor
612 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help me to make a decision.

This website is run by Ensemble Travel which, in turn, is a consortium of Travel Agents. Heaven only knows who is relly writing your ticket.

Paul

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,060 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help me to make a decision.

Before booking with a third party online consolidator, please check the fare at the airline(s) website first. If the difference is between $US50 - 100, go with the airline.

Consolidators may or may not in fact be able to supply you with tickets at the price they post. You may find that there are no seats available at that price soon after booking or two days before departure.

There are reliable online travel booking websites, and it is worthwhile checking fares and booking with them. If you are provided with a locator code and ticket number then all should be satisfactory.

But there are other online booking sites that are less than reliable. The potential of a small amount of money saved may be the link to a bigger headache. Should you wish to book with worldcheaper.com, please read the terms and conditions before agreeing to purchase.

3. Re: Please help me to make a decision.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 09, 2009