We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yeego.com reliable?

Toronto
3 posts
Save Topic
Yeego.com reliable?

Hi,

I'm hesitant booking through this site as I never have before, does anyone have negative/positive experiences?

Prices on this site appears abit lower than other sites I've looked at, I'm about to book a hotel in Venice through here.

Your feedback would be much appreciated!

Lakenheath, United...
Level Contributor
164 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yeego.com reliable?

Hi,

Not heard of them before. They have a UK support address but nothing listed for them in companies registration file. There not bonded in the UK, although the registerd office is in Gibraltar and they may be there. Is there a major cost difference between this mob and the names we have all heard of ? If you have any nagging doubts then don't book, if you do, book it on a credit card just in case. Check with the hotel a couple of days before departure that they have your reservation and payment. Have fun.

Lakenheath, United...
Level Contributor
164 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yeego.com reliable?

Hi,

Sorry, though i would add that the UK support address given on the website is listed as a Deli !!

I would likley give it a miss (IMO).

Toronto
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Yeego.com reliable?

Thanks for your feedback, I won't be booking through it.

Much appreciated!

4. Re: Yeego.com reliable?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, October 09, 2009