We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta flights - EDI to JFK

Western Isles
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Delta flights - EDI to JFK

I have been looking at buying Delta flights from Edin to JFK for December 2008. I noticed today that Delta have removed their flights. Anyone know if Delta are in the middle of changing their schedule at the moment?

TIA

A

Gulfport, Florida
Level Contributor
612 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delta flights - EDI to JFK

I just checked Delta's site for 110 Dec (date picked at random) and the flight is shown (#97)

Western Isles
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Delta flights - EDI to JFK

Thanks - I see what's happened, they've reduced the flights to 4 times a week and as I have specific dates in mind (Tue - Tue) the flight wasn't showing up.

Thanks

A

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delta flights - EDI to JFK

Looks like Delta have cut back flights, we were due to come back Monday 6th October but got a call from Opodo saying our flight was cancelled and we could change to Sunday or Tuesday. Have gone for an extra day but it's cost a lot to get an extra night in our hotel. Sounds like we don't get compensation since it's so far from the travel date.

Opodo's attitude was you have to take it up with Air France, it's a code share with Delta, great help but guess it's beyond their control.

Should have gone for Continental?

4. Re: Delta flights - EDI to JFK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, October 07, 2009