We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone booked a flight with travel sears cananda?

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
5 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone booked a flight with travel sears cananda?

I live in Puerto Rico and ran across their website they have pretty decent prices to Chicago but Im afraid to book with them. Any advice?

Mission, Canada
Level Contributor
9,095 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone booked a flight with travel sears cananda?

Never used them, but I suspect that it might be more for the benefit of Canadians who have a Sears Club or Sears credit card.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
5 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone booked a flight with travel sears cananda?

I have a sears card, and they have flights leaving from san juan Puerto Rico... Im just aprehensive and would like some feedback.

Mission, Canada
Level Contributor
9,095 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone booked a flight with travel sears cananda?

Well, if you have a Sears Card, then you shouldn't have any problem booking with Sears Travel. Though you may want to check if you can book through an American affiliate of Sears Travel online. Send the Sears Travel Canada website a note asking if you can book through them since you're from Puerto Rico.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
5 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone booked a flight with travel sears cananda?

Thanks I'll give it a try see what happens....

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,128 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone booked a flight with travel sears cananda?

Sears travel has been around for years. I would say, seeing as it is Sears, they would be reputable.

I have a Sears account but I've never booked through them....I might if I went on package holidays.

Great White North
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone booked a flight with travel sears cananda?

I travelled several years ago from toronto to spain for a cruise/land stay. They are similar to any other reputable travel agency.

7. Re: Has anyone booked a flight with travel sears cananda?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, October 04, 2009