We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No SIA suite hanky-panky but Ryanair sends different message

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero, Melton Mowbray, Elora
Level Contributor
15,343 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
No SIA suite hanky-panky but Ryanair sends different message

http://www.javno.tv/index.php?id=5332h7070f90

"Ryanair offers (censored) to passengers."

"Ryanair’s management believes everybody will be satisfied when the flights start, especially those who pay a bit more for business class."

Just HOW satisfied MO reveals at this press conference!

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,371 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No SIA suite hanky-panky but Ryanair sends different message

And once again Mr O'Leary's Loins (Lack Of Inhibitory Neuron Syndrome) get him either the press coverage he craves or the scratching of pens from a number of Disgusted, Tunbridge Wells types.

I spurn MO'L as I would spurn a rabid dog.

Sussex, England
Level Contributor
253 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No SIA suite hanky-panky but Ryanair sends different message

Pretty much exactly what you'd expect from him. Sad state of affairs when someone like that can run an airline.

Normally I'd say you can't knock it until you try it. But I can proudly say I've never flown ( & never will fly) with Ryanair!

UK
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No SIA suite hanky-panky but Ryanair sends different message

I agree nor would I normally but intend with sufficient courage to try it once.

But it is only customers demand that makes these Coys commence. Like Cheap hotels in unsalubrious areas. sadly he will survive but 8 other airlines gone bust

regmaiche

4. Re: No SIA suite hanky-panky but Ryanair sends different message

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, October 04, 2009