We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which airline

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
which airline

have checked all the options and all the dates for august trip to Kenya & Virgin, BA & KQ ARE all too expensive choices are Emirates via Dubai or Britsh Midland & KQ via Cairo, The time element is roughly the same as is the cost. Any suggestons as which is the better option to use

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
993 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which airline

Unless you really like Cairo airport, I'd go with Emirates.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which airline

never been thru Cairo but a litle worried about Emirates tendency to arrest people at the moment

London
Level Contributor
8,118 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which airline

If you are worred about 'emirates tendency to arrest people' whatever that might mean than surely your question is answered.

porthcawl uk
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which airline

I would avoid KA like the plaque. would probably go Emirates. just avoid carrying any drugs !!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: which airline

so far recently a woman who'd stepped onto a thrown away joimt(unknowingly) and a businessman who'd got a poppyseed on him from a roll no less had been arrested and they are the ones I'm aware of. Normally I'd agree with you wanderin star but on this occasion th saving has to be brought into consideration as I'd heard untoward things about Cairo airport so was trying to get an idea of the better choice

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
2,724 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: which airline

Did you look at Qatar Airlines via Doha?

7. Re: which airline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, September 30, 2009